Shire 4 Jobs
Shire 4 Jobs offer a number of training courses to give you the full training and documentation to get you working on site safely and legally.
National plant operators registration scheme is affiliated to the CSCS and cards carry the logo the plant scheme and complies with other affiliates criteria for cards and renewals.
- N726 Quick hitch awareness
- N214 Road Roller
- N404 Safe working at height
- S001 Safety Awareness
- N402 Slinger signaller
- N301 Abrasive wheels
- N017 Abrasive wheels -hand held petrol driven cut off saw.
- N107 Lorry loader
- N706 Mobile towers
- N010 Telescopic handler
- N138 Telescopic suspended loads
- N202 Excavator 360 above and below 10 tonne
- N601 Agricultural tractor
- N405 Lift supervisor
- S4J bespoke in house training courses built to your requirement.
- IOSH Managing Safely V5.0
- CITB Safety Plus, 5-day SMSTS, 2-day SSSTS, & refreshers 1-day Health & Safety Awareness & Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
We also offer NVQ levels 1/2/3/4/5 for plant operations including Lift Supervisor, Sliger Signaller, CSCS required NVQ,s for Precast installers Flooring & Structural,Finishing & General Operatives.