Health & Safety
S4J Health & Safety
Shire 4 Jobs Ltd
Our S4J Training Centre provides advice and assistance on a wide range of health and safety topics, all of which are tailored to suit the needs of a Principal Contractor, Developer, Client or Designer.
We can provide as much or as little assistance and involvement as is required on each of your projects. With vast personal experience on large corporate and development contacts we have the knowlege and experties to guide you through all stages and requirements of modern day health and safety for any project.
Find out how we can help you with your H&S requirements.
- Guide Companies through accreditation processes for Constructionline, Chas, Safe contractor etc.
- My qualifications may be used in prequalification documents once a retaining agreement is in place
- Offer policy suggestions.
- Carry out site safety audits.
- Form Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Advise on training testing requirements, and procedures for advancement
- Carry out accident reports Submit Riddor reports, including liaising with enforcing authorities., and attending meetings if required